Our Safety & Sanitisation Commitment - COVID-19
Safety Protocols for South of London
This protocols outlined herein are for the safety and sanitisation of operation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: These guidelines are subject to change, as more information on the virus becomes known.
Cleaning and Sanitising:
- At the end of each day all hard surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly
- At the end of each workday all floors will be cleaned and disinfected
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas i.e. POS terminals, Credit/Debit machines, door handles, checkout counters and shelves will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
Wearing of Masks:
- All staff will wear a face mask at all times
- All persons entering the store must wear a mask while inside the store
Entering the Store:
- Upon entering the store, every client - whether browsing or shopping - must sanitise their hands.
- Only 2 customers will be allowed into the store at any time.
- Masks must be worn while trying on clothing. If makeup is worn, the mask in addition to our disposable makeup masks must be worn.
- No more than 3 items will be permitted into the Fitting Room at a time.
- Unwanted clothing must be left in the Fitting Room for Isolation and/or Sanitisation by staff
- ALL clothing which enters the Dressing Room (whether fitted by customer or not) must be Isolated AND steamed before returning to the rack
- Fitting Rooms will be disinfected a minimum of 3 times a day
- Returned clothing will be isolated then steamed before returning to the display
Jewellery and Bags:
- Jewellery and bags will be presented/shown to the customer by a sales representative
- Please refrain from touching jewellery pieces.